Ok… this is kind of common sense here…
NO TWO HOME IMPROVEMENT SITUATIONS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME… therefore:
- What you see here may not work the same at your house
- The fasteners (nails, screws, bolts, nuts, anchors, etc) that you see me suggest or use may not work in your materials
- The conditions of your new materials or your old materials may not be as strong as the ones I use
- I may take something important for granted and forget to mention a key item to you
- It’s totally up to you to be certain that the work you’re doing is safe, legal, and will stay that way!
- This is just a blog and is for ideas. It can’t replace personal experience and professional training.
- You should hire a professional for all structural alterations to your property unless you’re properly trained
- You should make sure your tools are safe and that you know how to use them.
- …… ad infinitum…
Bottom line is that YOU are responsible for the work you do and that we (Tim Layton, RemodelingGuy.net, Crazy Tree Media, Inc., or any associated person or entity cannot be liable for the work you do, even if we’ve shown something bone-headed here on the blog.
It’s just a blog. Ideas. Inspiration. Entertainment.
Not a replacement for hiring a professional.
Use of this site constitutes agreement and understanding of above.