I’ve got an article at RealEstate.com that talks all about the benefits of using a renovation calendar to plan your remodeling work. It really can work wonders for your home improvement life.
- It helps you think your work through and provides a roadmap for your year.
- A calendar can relieve the mental pressure that is created by trying to hold SO MUCH information in your head or in scattered places.
- A calendar makes you accountable to yourself and others to help avoid procrastination!
- A calendar like this, with links to other information, can help you plan your annual home improvement budget so you know what you’ll spend.
- A calendar gives you bargaining power at when an unexpected “extra” expense comes up. You can look at the calendar and clearly see what work might need to push into next year in order to afford the extra item.
This video shows how to use the popular web and mobile app Trello in order to create that annual remodeling calendar and how powerful it can be in helping you keep track of your fixer-upper plan!