And this weekend, my water heater went south.
Doesn’t everyone, when faced with a water heater replacement, say “Well, I guess we might as well just rip the kitchen on out and re-do it.”? I know I do.
A few less obvious reasons I love this kitchen (as-if sheer hot-ness isn’t enough):
- the oven and microwave are at the perfect height
- (like I said, these are less obvious reasons… the obvious ones are here)
- The four-light windows and matching pattern in the door
- The way the red controls on the range play off the red cabinet… love that.
- I’ve always wanted a prep sink (vegetable sink, baby sink, sinkette)
- Furniture-style feet on the oven cabinet
I go on and on about it more in my original post which shows more pictures.
I just was staring at the picture and thought I’d show-off my dream kitchen (in someone else’s house) again!