Why remodel? I used to think the answer was as much resale value as anything else. I’m older and wiser now and that’s a good thing because resale value is, at least for now, not the best reason to remodel.
So why? Of course we both know that there are lots and lots and lots of reasons, but they all boil down to the same thing. A better life.
How can remodeling equal a better life?
- Pride in having a beautiful home.
- Knowledge that we’re helping our planet by building green.
- A sense of accomplishment in doing more with less.
- Good “vibes” or Feng-Shui that comes from holistic design.
- Improved productivity through well organized spaces.
- Inspiration and creativity through the use of color and style.
- Reduced expenses by making homes more efficient.
- Better health by making homes safer.
- Better communities through neighbors helping neighbors.
- More family involvement by creating shared spaces.
- Increased togetherness by building workspaces at home.
- Better meals come from awesome kitchens!
- It’s more fun to brush your teeth in a killer bathroom!
- All views are better through a beautiful window!
- And everybody loves to come home to an incredible front door!
I think that’s it. But maybe you can think of another way. If so, I would love to hear it because these fifteen ideas and any more that you want to add are what I wanted to write about when I started this blog almost two years ago. It’s good to be reminded.
How can remodeling equal a better life for you?